Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

my play

                                          this is part of my school play.
                                         I play a mermaid.
                       I sing.
                                        play the flute
                                and do point.
                              This is me singing.
 
                        doing point.
                                 then I get off  the rock.
                                          play my flute.
                                         and then the animals and I swim away.
                                           I got flowers.
                                          and they let me keep one of the otters.
                                         THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment